Job ID: #9105
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? Our client is an international team of more than 350 talented staff, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. They create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
What will you do as a Technical Director?
• You will be the main technology responsible for a single live game.
• You will be the owner of the architecture and technical roadmap: identify, align with stakeholders, plan and execute. A sort of mini-CTO within your own start-up.
• You are a 360 degrees Tech Leader – you have the potential and ability to go from being a very hands-on individual contributor to manage a growing tech team negotiating deadlines, managing expectations, coaching and influencing results. It’s all about disruptive mindset and agility!
• Quality and productivity are key!
• You will be responsible for coaching and mentoring the developers, identifying and improving weaknesses, being effective at managing conflicts.
• You will be a Technical member of the game management team, reporting directly to the VP Product of the game and to the VP Technology of the company.
• Beyond your own game, you will have to collaborate with other Tech Directors to share best practices and technology approaches/solutions.
• You will work with other members of the game management team to define and implement new procedures.
This is you
• Passion for technology, controlling all technical aspects of a f2play mobile game (client, server, live operations, devops): you have done this already for multiple years.
• Excellent people management skills: you have managed at least a medium size team for a while now.
• You show ownership, learning agility and ability to go from being operational to strategic on a daily basis.
• Excellent communication skills (you can actually explain technology topics to people with little technical background).
• Experience shipping and maintaining an online game (ideally mobile).
• Collaboration: team goals are the priority, but collaboration with other teams is key for the company.
• Proactivity: continuously challenge and improve.
• Clear vision: have a clear vision of where to bring the product and technology of the game.
• Great organisation and planning skills.
• Passionate about gaming.
• Analytical mindset.
Categories: Programming , Technical
Programming languages have existed in one form or another since computers were first made. Of course, their usefulness and complexity…
OPMjobs are proud of our new incentive to help the team cope with isolation – the Wellness Hour. Getting a…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom