Job ID: #23405
Project: AAA Console & PC Games
My client and I are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated Technical Artist to work on the development of high profile AAA projects for console & PC. The ideal candidate feels comfortable in a team environment and is able to contribute on many levels like research, modeling, texturing and effects. You will work with the Art Director to help manage, research and evolve the art content creation pipelines and act as a liaison between the artists and programmers.
• Experience in the games industry as a Technical Artist
• Basic knowledge of graphics-related programming including shaders and textures
• Expert knowledge of Maya
• Strong knowledge of current 3D graphics techniques
• Strong knowledge of particle systems, environmental effects, cloth simulations, lighting, and dynamics
• High proficiency in technical problem solving
• Scripting experience (Mel or Python)
• Comfortable working independently or within a group
• Shipped game titles as Technical Artist preferably a AAA title.
• Experience working with PS4 and/or Xbox One hardware
• Rigging/IK setup experience
• Photoshop, Zbrush or Mudbox knowledge
• Knowledge of coding (C++, etc) a huge plus
If you're interested in this fantastic opportunity then please apply with your CV, and I'll be in touch!
Categories: Art , Creative
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom