Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Technical Artist – Spain – Attractive Salary & Benefits – Mobile Games
Location: Barcelona, Spain Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 1 year ago
My client a powerhouse international developer and publisher for mobile social games. They have established themselves as a market leader since 2000. They have many studios globally with Barcelona being responsible for much loved multi-million selling games in association with globally recognised brands.
- High proficiency in 3D Studio Max & Maxscript (or similar software).
- Experience in modelling/texturing pipelines.
- Highly motivated with a passion for video games and visual technologies.
- Working experience on PC or consoles is a welcome asset.
- Experience working with commercially available editors like Unity, Cryengine or Unreal.
- Knowledge of Vray or Mental Ray.
- Your main tasks will cover a broad spectrum of topics: from shader creation, to building tools, streamlining production processes, optimizing asset creation pipelines, profiling and benchmarking features.
- Prototyping, innovation and application of new rendering technologies.
- Driving the development of the 3D asset creation pipelines.
- Contribute to the game resource budgeting and optimisation processes.
- Tools development, process streamlining, training and documentation for the art teams.
- Support the Art Director vision through technological solutions and prototyping.
- Establish compelling communication channels between tech platform development, technical design and art teams.
- Coordinate with project stakeholders to reach milestone targets
- Use available tools and resources to challenge platform limitations through technology innovation and artistic ingenuity.
- Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on market leading games.
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona).
- They offer support with VISA
Categories: Art , Creative