Project: Tactical FPS Title
You will be part of a dedicated Technical Art team working on our new Tactical FPS title, you’ll have an excellent opportunity to make your mark on the new IP with a multi-award-winning console development team. The team is focused on improving the quality and efficiency of creating art for their games and you will be a key part of helping the artists realise their vision in the game. This role will have you in contact with many different areas of art production and you’ll be contributing significantly to our art pipelines.
- As part of the Technical Art team you will build and maintain art content pipelines and develop technical solutions to facilitate our artists in producing world class content for our games.
- Day to day you will work on planned pipeline changes and improvements, as well as supporting the art team with ad hoc assistance as required.
- Work on a variety of technical areas, from creating standalone scripted tools, building integrated toolsets within DCC software, authoring in game shaders, writing technical documentation and measuring game performance.
- You will also be a bridge of information between artists and programmers, assisting with communication and streamlining problem solving for both sides when required.
- Previous experience in a technical art role on multiple shipped AAA titles
- Ability to communicate effectively in across the team
- Fluent in cutting edge art authoring techniques and processes
- Experience designing and maintaining tools in a production environment
- Expert knowledge of one or more 3D software packages (Maya, 3ds Max, MotionBuilder)
- Expert knowledge of Python
- UE4 production experience
- Practical experience and a strong comprehension of PBR
- Houdini production experience
- Working knowledge of a variety of content creation software, such as; Substance, Marvelous Designer, Fusion, Marmoset, Quixel, etc.
- Experience in other scripting and programming languages (PyMel, Maxscript, C#, C++, etc.)
· Generous holiday allowance
- Annual discretionary studio bonus
- Defined career development pathways and personalised training support
- Private medical and dental insurance, life insurance, permanent health insurance, critical illness cover and free health care screening
- Season ticket travel loans and cycle to work scheme