Job ID: #24487
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs client is seeking a talented Senior Technical Artist to join their team and help create industry-leading mobile games! As a Senior Technical Artist, you will serve as a bridge between programming and art, ensuring that the art team has the ideal tool-set to meet the demands of high-quality mobile game art creation. You will work closely with the Art Director to ensure the quality bar can be met, while maintaining optimal performance across a variety of mobile devices.
· Communicate with all disciplines to resolve issues and improve game quality.
· Optimize run-time performance of games.
· Assist the programming team with implementing art-related tools and features.
· Drive development of 3D art pipeline tools and enhance pipeline process.
· Contribute to the long-term vision for technical art and graphics at the studio.
· Extensive experience developing technical art for video games
· Experience and depth of knowledge working on mobile games
· Proficiency with particle effects, shaders, and rigging
· Experience in programming and/or relevant scripting
· High level knowledge of Unity
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Familiarity with a major 3d art package (Maya preferred)
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!
Categories: Art , Creative
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom