Job ID: #22366
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
My client and I are looking for a Technical Artist to work on an upcoming AAA standard Console and PC game.
They require someone to have a combination of visual aesthetics and technical as the role as a rough 50/50 split. Ideally you will be experienced in every aspect of the content creation pipeline, as well as be able come up with techniques that work more efficiently. The focus of this role will be to attack the more complex issues, and to help the other artists with their technical issues.
• Making materials for characters, environment assets, effects etc. anything that is overly complex or technical.
• Experience of Level work.
• Experience using diagnostic tools to examine the current content and identify areas for improvement.
• Able to work with programmers on developing new features.
• Modelling and texturing skills are a bonus.
• Extensive experience working the Unreal Engine.
• Advanced Maya knowledge.
• Experience with various software packages including Photoshop, Zbrush/Mudbox.
• Scripting and plug-in writing skills with Maya plus Python or C++ is a plus or MaxScript.
Categories: Art , Creative
Do you have a passion for video games and want to design one yourself? If you have a creative mind…
Video game industry jobs are highly sought after, partially influenced by our experiences playing them as children when we were…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom