This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s latest client is a fast-growing start-up, led by leaders with proven success in mobile games, located in beautiful Barcelona. They have recently partnered with a top publisher endeavouring to create the next generation of hit mobile games.
The successful candidate will be an experienced Technical Artist with excellent knowledge of 3D Content Pipelines ready to be part of a growing technical art team.
- Good professional experience and sophisticated understanding of CGI pipelines and tools
- Thorough understanding of 3D graphics and animation
- Proficient in implementing production tools such as Shotgun, Jira, TACTIC or FTrack
- Proficient with Python, Maya API and PyQt
- Experience with version control software such as Plastic, GitHub, Perforce
- Understanding of one or more programming languages such as C#, C++, Java, etc.
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming and software architecture
- Passionate about pipeline and tool development
- Experience working in a team environment
- Good eye for detail, thorough and organised working habits
- Service-oriented attitude with an eye for efficiency
- Good English communication skills and can collaborate well with all departments in a large team
- Construct and implement a highly iterative pipeline that ensures assets are tracked, built to spec, produced correctly and promptly
- Ensure the art production is flawlessly tracked and optimised
- Ensure that artists are not bogged down with tedious processes
- Communicate with departments to develop and adjust aspects of the art pipeline
- Detect and help resolve any framework or pipeline issues
- Improve and optimise art content creation tools and workflows
- Maintain the pipeline and tools for performance, stability, and error-free operation
- Write high quality code using a TDD approach
- Review code, data, and asset commits through various phases of development
- Professional experience with one or more game engines and game editors
- Experience with User interface (UI) design
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Graphics, or associated field
- Strong understanding of math involved in computer graphics
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!