Job ID: #10970
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is seeking talented and passionate Technical Artists to collaborate on forthcoming game projects, if you fulfil any or all of these criteria and maybe some we haven’t thought of, they would love to hear from you.
This role is full-time. They are a licensed visa sponsor and can consider both permanent or fixed-term employment but not freelance, agencies or remote working.
• Defining PBR material pipelines
• Procedural generation including Houdini
• Photogrammetry pipelines
• Automation of tasks and scripting
• Presenting the latest workflows to staff and mentoring
• An appetite for problem solving
• Identification of optimal workflows
Categories: Art , Creative
We’re delighted to support Safe In Our World and help bring awareness to the effects and signs of stress and…
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom