Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Technical Artist – London – Console Games
Location: London, UK Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 1 year ago
My client has an impressive back catalogue of action packed console and PC games, which have won numerous awards and reached both commercial and critical acclaim. They are now looking for a Technical Artist who is ready for the challenge of producing AAA titles on latest consoles and PC and can help in various areas of Technical Art.
- Knowledge of at least one of the following: C++, C#, HLSL, Python, MAXScript.
- Understanding of 3D Math functions (linear algebra & vector maths) for real time graphics.
- Knowledge a 3D DCC tools. (3dsmax, Maya)
- Knowledge of texture creation tools (Substance Painter & designer, Photoshop.)
- Knowledge of Realtime Game Engine & toolset.
- Experience in creating solutions in node-based editors.
- Develop production ready procedural tools for asset creation.
- Daily support for Art and Tech teams.
- Problem solving for key production issues.
- Recognising inefficiencies and pipeline issues and identifying solutions.
- Constantly improve and advocate for best in class content creation and production practices.
- Developing tools & scripts for 3rd party software (Max, Houdini, substance) and standalone in-house tools.
- Creation & maintenance of documentation for Technical Art features and tools to provide for the team.
- Liaise between Art and Engine programming teams on a daily basis to facilitate production needs.
- Regularly profile scenes and highlight/address issues with relevant individuals.
Categories: Art , Technical