This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Games
OPM’s client is seeking a motivated and talented Technical Artist to join development on their hugely popular mobile games.
The successful candidate will work closely with Artists, Producers and Designers to help shape the creative content of their games.
- Oversee the technical pipelines for all art areas across the studio; from initial specifications, through to final in-game implementation and continued future support
- Detect and create methods to improve art pipelines and visual quality
- Profile and implement solutions for enhancing performance and optimization of art assets without sacrificing artistic vision or exceeding technical limits of minimum specification mobile devices
- Discover new technologies and techniques that will improve the game
- Produce detailed, easy to read documentation of toolsets and workflows that the team can rely on
- Develop and maintain art asset pipelines
- Mentor and guide team members in areas of expertise
- Manage the implementation of new techniques
- Help in various areas of game art production to help assure the timely delivery of the product
- Assist the Art, Engineering and Design Teams, helping to resolve technical difficulties
- Capable of taking on responsibilities outside of core specialism in line with the needs of the studio
- Strong games industry experience
- Knowledge of C#
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Unity3D
- Experience with HLSL shader creation
- Resolve complex problems with technical solutions.
- Outstanding at both technical and creative problem-solving.
- Expertise in areas such as rendering, texturing and lighting
- Experience on a shipped title in a relevant role
- Good understanding of mobile platform rendering technology
- Experience of working on published mobile titles
- Highly competitive salary
- Private medical care including dental
- Relocation assistance
- Life insurance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!