Job ID: #9093
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Do you want to be part of a worldwide mobile games leader? Our client is an international team of more than 300 talented workers, based in sunny and cosmopolitan Barcelona. They create amazing games, positioned in the top rankings of both iOS and Android, that are played and loved by over 50 million fans all over the world.
• Mediate between different departments to solve project art related issues.
• Achieve and maintain efficient art pipelines that are consistent across our projects, addressing the needs of the games in development.
• Participate in development of tools and solutions for our artists.
• Teaching and documenting pipelines and best practices.
• Passionate about video games
• Excellent problem-solving skills
• Team player
• Proactive & eager to learn
• Creativity & “Out of the box” thinking
• Good organizational skills
• Analytical skills, results-oriented mindset
• Experience in mobile games.
• Expertise in Unity engine.
• Deep understanding of game assets pipelines.
• Optimisation techniques for mobile.
• C# scripting.
• Good understanding of 2D pipelines.
• Experience with UI and Unity Canvas.
• Artist experience in 3D and/or 2D asset creation.
• Good communication skills with artists/programmers.
• VFX and Shader programming.
• Good understanding of Unity animation.
Categories: Art , Creative
Do you have a passion for promoting unique, artistic and creative titles made separate from big studios? If so, then…
If you have a passion for games, know multiple languages and want to help bring games to wider audience, then…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom