Job ID: #22369
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Would you like to work with a team that consistently ships innovative and over-the-top action games? My client is a games developer of AAA Console / PC Games and we’re looking for a Technical Animator focusing on rigging characters.
• Rigging / Technical Animation Demo Reel
• Experience with Maya, specialising in rigging/skinning.
• Ability to create tools and write scripts to help improve the animation pipeline
• AAA Game industry experience with shipped title/s
• Good understanding of anatomy and character movement.
• Character Skinning with close attention to physical deformation
• Physics simulation on cloth, hair and other physics items.
• Excellent English Communication Skills with the ability to clearly provide technical feedback into the tasks, rigs, toolsets and documentation
• Knowledge of current technology and trends in video games
• Characters, Creatures and Props Rigging and Skinning
• Implementing characters in Unreal Engine 4 including Cloth, Physics and Blueprints setups
• Work closely with modelers and animators to ensure a smooth development pipeline that delivers high quality assets
• Assisting with pipeline tools and working with engine and project leads on continuous improvement of those engine tools
• Ability to provide clean assets or code within established systems and requirements
• Knowledge of facial rigs for games, television or film
• Familiarity with Unreal Engine 4 art production pipelines
• Python Scripting Experience
Categories: Animation , Creative
EGX makes it’s long awaited return and kicks off on Thursday at ExCeL London. Running from the 7th to the…
On Thursday September 16th we were lucky enough to attend and support a very special event. IRL (In Real Life)…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom