Job ID: #23895
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Console / PC Games
My client is a successful UK independent games developer using cutting edge technology to create highly successful game titles. They are now looking for an experienced Technical Animator to work with their animation teams on exciting new projects. You will be expected to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of animation systems since you will play a key role in the evolution of the animation pipeline.
· Technical Animation Demo Reel and / or portfolio.
· Good knowledge and expertise with Maya.
· Good MEL and Python experience (knowledge of PyMel and C++ would be a strong plus)
· Experience with using mo-cap data, clean up & re-targeting processes to produce realistic animations.
· Use of Game Engines i.e. Unreal Engine 4 or proprietary would be an advantage
· Passion for animation and video games
· Work with the animation team to evolve and devise new animation solutions and pipelines
· Create character rigs and facial animation techniques
· Identify and address optimisations and efficiencies within the animation pipeline
· Collaborate with other discipline leads ensuring animation solutions meet the requirements of specific projects
· Share knowledge with internal and external teams
· Research new technologies, innovations and processes
· Proactively resolving technical animation issues
BENEFITS & PERKS INCLUDE:
· Competitive salary
· Flexible start and finish times
· Relaxed and friendly atmosphere
· Company events
· Access to their games and films library
· Pension scheme and childcare vouchers
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 01206 214 425!
Categories: Animation , Creative
Royal Leamington Spa
A Unity Developer brings their software expertise to tasks involving the Unity engine. The Unity engine is a run-time environment…
Now that the United Kingdom has left the European Union, it’s important to know what this means for UK companies…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom