Job ID: #23195
Projects: World Renown AAA Console Racing Games
This studio regularly sets the quality benchmark in world class racing games. To maintain this standard, they are looking for an experienced Technical Animator who will be able to demonstrate an in-depth knowledge of rigging and deformation and contribute to the development the internal animation pipeline.
· A strong portfolio demonstrating your animation rigs and rigging tool development for games.
· A good eye for anatomy and silhouette.
· Strong knowledge and experience of rigging methods and deformation in Maya and/or 3DS Max.
· Ability to code with Python and/or Maxscript.
· Experience creating state machines and an understanding of runtime IK solutions.
· Work with the animation and engineering teams to devise solutions and workflows
· Create rigs for animators and high-fidelity deformation for assets.
· Develop tools for the future to support character and animation production.
• Flexible working hours.
• VISA application assistance.
• Contributory pension scheme.
• 25-day holiday allowance, plus bank holidays.
• Private Healthcare
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Salary and benefits will be discussed at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.
Categories: Animation , Creative
Are you interested in becoming a game programmer? Programmers are the people who create the code that brings games to…
If you’re looking for entry level game design jobs, experience and qualifications are key. But if you’re fresh out of…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom