Job ID: #1528
OPM is excited to be working with this leading AAA games developer based in the Netherlands. With over a decade’s experience in the games industry, they have grown into a multicultural team of over 200 people that have strived to achieve technical and artistic excellence in their games.
Their 3D Asset Art team is a small group of technical artists responsible for ensuring all assets function correctly in their games and that all technical requirements are met. Consequently, they work closely with Environment Artists who are responsible for building the environment of their games.
• Polishing, detailing, integrating and/or modify environmental assets;
• Collaborate with the asset art teams and the art director to ensure all assets function correctly in game and all technical requirements are met;
• Work together with our environment teams to create well defined proxy-models to prepare for outsourcing;
• Help the Asset Art team with reviewing outsourced art and preparing feedback for our outsourcing partners on their work, both visually as well as technically;
• On occasion, you will have the opportunity to perform actual asset creation from scratch.
• You have extensive experience with the creation of environmental art/assets for (console)games;
• You’re passionate about the latest tools and techniques in 3D (environment) art and you have the (personal) projects to show your passion and skills;
• You have a good understanding of design, a clear artistic vocabulary and a keen eye for detail;
• You’re articulate, have strong written and verbal communication skills and a good command of the English language.
Categories: Art , Creative
Royal Leamington Spa
Senior Character Artist – Lytham, UK – Claire An outstanding external art studio delivering world-class character and assets to leading…
While 2021 was a difficult year for almost everyone on the planet, many of us found solace in games. With…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom