Job ID: #1528
OPM is excited to be working with this leading AAA games developer based in the Netherlands. With over a decade’s experience in the games industry, they have grown into a multicultural team of over 200 people that have strived to achieve technical and artistic excellence in their games.
Their 3D Asset Art team is a small group of technical artists responsible for ensuring all assets function correctly in their games and that all technical requirements are met. Consequently, they work closely with Environment Artists who are responsible for building the environment of their games.
• Polishing, detailing, integrating and/or modify environmental assets;
• Collaborate with the asset art teams and the art director to ensure all assets function correctly in game and all technical requirements are met;
• Work together with our environment teams to create well defined proxy-models to prepare for outsourcing;
• Help the Asset Art team with reviewing outsourced art and preparing feedback for our outsourcing partners on their work, both visually as well as technically;
• On occasion, you will have the opportunity to perform actual asset creation from scratch.
• You have extensive experience with the creation of environmental art/assets for (console)games;
• You’re passionate about the latest tools and techniques in 3D (environment) art and you have the (personal) projects to show your passion and skills;
• You have a good understanding of design, a clear artistic vocabulary and a keen eye for detail;
• You’re articulate, have strong written and verbal communication skills and a good command of the English language.
Categories: Art , Creative
In light of the ongoing Coronavirus situation OPMjobs’ staff will be working remotely from Monday 16th of March. …
We’re speaking to a lot of people who are uncertain about their rights post-Brexit. Below is a quick rundown of…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom