This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Projects: AAA Games
OPMs client is a world famous, highly acclaimed studio and they are currently on the lookout for a Team Lead for their Community Operations.
The successful candidate will manage and mentor a team of community experts, to enable them to produce outstanding experiences for the company’s fans and communities.
You will join an international team working with original and memorable games, collaborating with teams across the organisation including but not limited to support, production, marketing, and programme management.
- Fluent in English language skills.
- Professional experience in Community Management within in the Gaming Industry.
- Strong understanding of social media, latest community tools and techniques
- Strong knowledge of various gaming communities and their idiosyncrasies and characteristics.
- Strong leader, with a creative drive and an outstanding team player, who inspires their team to deliver high quality results.
- Excellent communication skills able to provide good direction to achieve tight deadlines.
- Expert at building relationship both with direct reports as well as with other departments.
- Deep passion for games and popular culture.
- Lead and develop a team of community experts to enable them to empower their communities.
- Provide your team with the skills and information required to continuously grow and develop further within the company.
- Develop individualised KPIs for your team members and mentor them to help them achieve their objectives.
- Create productive and meaningful relationships with teams throughout the company, ensuring that the team has the information it needs to deliver the best-tailored community engagement for their communities.
- Work together with local and global teams, ensuring continuous improvements in all community fields, including methods for engagement, moderation policies, content building, outreach initiatives in the form of Community Leader Programmes, feedback reporting, etc.
- Assist in delivering market strategies that stimulate and engage players and foster community growth on a brand and local level.
- Initiate and own projects to contribute to building the future of the team.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Professional experience in people management, in an international environment, and/or complex organisations would be beneficial.
- Professional experience with listening and engagement tools, would be beneficial.
- Relocation support.
- Flexible working hours.
- Personal Performance Bonus.
- Private Health & Life Insurance (including eye care and dental).
- Long Term Disability Insurance.
- 25 days of holiday.
- Regular professional and social events.
- Casual dress code.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427!