Our client is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist OR Manager to join their team. They’re an established UK videogame developer has a track record creating cutting-edge games on all major platforms.
As the successful candidate, you will work with the HR and Operations team and be responsible for ensuring the best possible candidates are hired across all game development disciplines.
- Create a diverse and wide funnel for applicants to all roles and all seniorities in the company.
- Advertising for roles (socials, agencies, boards etc.), writing job ads, maintaining links with local and relevant universities, LinkedIn activity for search and selection, industry events representation, etc.
- Identifying “ideal candidate“ profiles -> fair and inclusive selection process -> booking interviews/tests -> negotiating contract -> hand off to HR for Onboarding
- KPI tracking, funnel, success/failure, cost to hire, time to hire etc.
- Monthly reporting to Management.
- Working with Hiring Managers to fully understand requirements for each role and utilise applicant screening.
- Understand general legal and working requirements (visas, right to work etc.) for the UK and abroad.
- Tracking of applicants through ATS. Best use of ATS system requirements.
- Experience in managing the recruitment processes in an in-house environment in video game development
- Spotless communication and relationship skills
- Able to demonstrate initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Previous experience using ATS platforms
- Strong knowledge of data management/reporting techniques
- Strong technical recruiting experience (Software Engineers, Programmers, Technical Artists etc.)
- Deep knowledge of employment laws and regulations
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately
- Passion for the video games industry
- Experience using LinkedIn to drive engagement with recruitment activity
- UK Hybrid and Remote contract options
- Annual 22 days holiday PLUS UK bank holidays PLUS a 2-week Christmas shutdown
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working around reasonable core hours
- Pension contributions
- Private medical cover
- Relocation assistance
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!