Job ID: #26068
OPM’s client are seeking a talented and experienced Talent Acquisition Manager who will bring their passion to the table to help shape the future of the studio.
You'll work very closely with the Executive Producers of the projects to fill all the needs of the teams will ensuring a clear and smooth process.
· Full cycle recruiting experience, in house or within an agency environment in the games industry.
· Solid ability to build relationships with candidates, internal stakeholders and senior management.
· Experience implementing sourcing strategies that address both short-term and long-term hiring needs.
· Ability to adapt and be able to shift focus according to business priorities.
· Exposure to gaming specific roles is a plus.
· Work with different stakeholders to thoroughly understand the positions and recruiting needs.
· Own the full cycle recruiting process, including resumes, posting open requisitions on relevant job boards, closing offers.
· Identify talent through different sourcing channels.
· Establish and own relationships with our headhunting partners to set KPIs and smooth collaboration processes.
· Lead projects and strategies to improve the talent attraction, management and retention.
· Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies.
· VISA and Relocation Support if required.
· Hybrid work model (Onsite & Remote) or Permanently Remote.
· Occupational pension scheme.
· Job ticket for public transportation system.
· Flexible working hours.
· In-house massages & gym membership.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Commercial , Recruitment/HR/Admin
Mental health is an issue that runs very close to our hearts at OPM, so we’ve decided to compile a…
We’re proud to be partnering with MCV/Develop to bring you the 2022 30 Under 30 – this time with a…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom