This vacancy can offer flexible remote working (1/2days a week in the office).
Project: AAA Console PC/Games
OPM’s client are successful co-development video game studio working with AAA clients across the globe. They are currently seeking an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to join their team as they look to expand.
The successful candidate will work closely with their recruiters and Heads of Department to manage sourcing, interviewing and employment processes.
- Experience as a Recruitment Coordinator, Recruiting Consultant or Recruiting Manager
- Understanding of UK Employment Law and Employee Rights
- Experience with phone, Skype and in-person interviews, candidate screening and evaluation
- Experience with social media and professional networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, etc.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Can prioritise and complete projects within deadline
- Update current and maintain recruiting procedures
- Keep track of recruiting schedules
- Implement new sourcing methods
- Review recruitment software and suggest the best option for company needs
- Research and choose job advertising options
- Advise Line Managers on interviewing techniques
- Recommend ways to improve employer brand
- Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs
- Consult with managers to discover staff requirements and specific job objectives
- Participate in job fairs and career events
- Build the company’s professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners
- Draw up contracts for new employees, prepare employee documentation and help with the transition on their first day
- Arrange interviews and liaise with potential applicants on behalf of management
- Manage the new starter process following assignment of new employees
- Advise on staff retention and website career page
- Write and post job descriptions on career websites, newspapers, and universities boards
- Stay up to date with current recruiting methods
- 22 days holiday (+ 3 extra at Christmas + bank holidays)
- Company Pension Scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Private Medical Insurance Scheme & Eye Care Scheme
- Annual Bonus – be rewarded for great teamwork!
- Assistance and support with re-location to the area
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!