Job ID: #26050
Our client is seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager to attract, engage and acquire top games talent in the industry to join them on their journey creating best-in-class video games!
The successful candidate will be a driven, hands-on and highly motivated individual, with deep knowledge of the AAA video games industry.
· Previous experience recruiting in the games or tech industry.
· Proven track record as a Talent Acquisition specialist, in-house or through an agency in the games industry.
· Excellent interviewing skills, writing and verbal communication skill.
· Greenhouse portal experience desirable.
· Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information appropriately.
· Identify, map, and engage with top talent in the AAA console game market globally.
· Manage the full end-to-end lifecycle recruitment process.
· Control the Hiring budget working closely with Finance Department.
· Manage relationships with External agencies.
· Provide relevant recruitment and talent KPI’s to the business.
· Work closely with hiring managers and HR to define position requirements, create job descriptions, and innovate upon the recruiting and hiring process.
· 23 Vacation days per year + Christmas to new year.
· 16 weeks Maternity and Paternity leave PLUS full parental flexibility.
· Flexible working hours & Flexible Fridays.
· Flexible working conditions – Work from Home.
· Private Health insurance, including Dental.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!
Categories: Commercial , Recruitment/HR/Admin
For anyone who has passion for gaming, a role as a Computer Games Tester could be the perfect match. It’s…
The competition for jobs in the games industry is fierce, and you’ll need to stay ahead of the game. By…
Autism is a highly individualistic condition, so it manifests differently in different people. Autistic people usually prefer things with structure…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom