This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: VR Projects
OPM’s client, a VR Game Development Studio, is currently recruiting for a System Administrator to work together with their talented developers on spectacular VR games and experiences with their team in The Netherlands.
The successful candidate will have a passion for maintaining computer systems with the widest range of specs you can imagine in an innovative AAA VR games studio.
- Experience as a System Administrator
- Expertise in the Windows Server Environment, including Exchange Server
- Understanding of computer networking systems
- Knowledge of Windows clients, both hardware and software
- Service-oriented style, with the capability to cope with multiple issues concurrently.
- Willing and able to work at flexible times when necessary
- Great Dutch and English language skills
- Be the main person responsible for setup, installation, and maintenance of computer systems within the company, including client, server, and VR development systems. Servers that store all their game data, to servers that constantly build and test new versions of the games and check on their performance.
- Working together with their development teams, to better understand their needs and action on them to help them focus on their core work.
- Work with their IT manager and external IT companies in order to maintain and manage their servers, network, and infrastructure.
- Management of development hardware, like VR hardware and console development kits
- Maximise efficiency and workflow of their studio by using Windows, Outlook, Perforce, Confluence, JIRA, and such.
- Troubleshooting IT issues through their JIRA issue tracking system.
- Purchase of hardware in conjunction with the construction of custom systems.
- Purchase of software in conjunction with license and support management.
- Experience with graphical, game development and/or VR development-related hardware and software.
- Familiarity with Mac OS, Linux, iOS and/or Android.
- Passionate about gaming.
- Benefits according to experience and job
- Flexible working hours
- 26 Standard vacation days with an option to buy 5 more
- Up to 30% income tax reduction for eligible expats
- Relocation cost compensation available
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!