My client is a well-known developer and publisher and they are in search of a dedicated Streamer Partnership Assistant for Europe and MENA region. In this position, you will work closely with the Streamer Partnership Manager and you will focus on tasks related to developing, supporting, spotlighting and managing Streamers/Youtubers and influencers. You will also be asked to travel and take a part in eSports and convention events to make sure that their partner streamers have what they need to stream effectively. Collaborating closely with various teams including community managers, marketing, product managers in all other global offices, you will be responsible for assisting the Streamer Partnership Manager in engaging and troubleshooting with the shared goal of driving a traffic, engagement, brand loyalty and influence streamers and content creators to become ambassadors for the brand.
- Work closely with Streamer Partnership Manager on development and execution of the partnership program
- Help to execute the streamer partnership program and assure the growth and prosperity of talented streamers within our communities
- Identify, develop and acquire streamers of the games
- Assist in management and support existing partnered streamers to focus on the game
- Assist in management of the presence of the brand on streaming and video channels including Twitch, Mixer, YouTube, etc.
- Monitor streamers/influencer’s voice (feedback, concerns, suggestions) as well as direct competition and proactively/routinely report sentiment within the influencer space to Streamer Partnership Manager
- Track and evaluate ongoing trends in influencer space in the region to ensure partner activities are best in show
- Collaborating with community managers and help to execute other community initiatives for streamers
- Help to foster relationships with streamers/influencers and provide them with updates
- Other related responsibilities, as assigned
- Experience in related field
- A passionate gamer and strong understanding/experience in shooters, game videos, and eSports
- Good understanding of current streaming and social media trends as well as game/entertainment community
- Strong familiarity with top and mid-tier streaming and YouTube personalities
- Excellent interpersonal skills to interact with streamers
- Experience working with international teams and exposure to multicultural environments
- Strong communications skills (strategic thinking and leadership) and ability to interface effectively with both gamers and developers
- Strong customer service ethic
- Well organized, detail-oriented and able to work autonomously
- Able to travel as required both globally and domestically
- Business proficiency level of English
- Multilingual candidates would be a bonus!