OPM’s client are looking for a talented Sound Designer to join a top-tier, experienced team to help craft cutting edge AAA open-world games.
The successful candidate will work closely with the studios implementation and design teams using our editors and scripting languages, as well as middleware solutions and standard audio editors.
- Previous experience working as a sound designer in the games industry.
- An understanding of sound implementation, audio systems and workflows the process of taking your design all the way from concept to in game.
- Proficiency at integrating audio using middleware (FMOD).
- Ability to take direction with sound design tasks.
- Experience in field and studio recording, microphones placement as well as audio signal flow and new standard loudness understanding.
- Proficiency in common audio tools and DAWs.
- Ability to edit and navigate within XML and Python scripts.
- Wwise experience while not required for the role will be beneficial.
- Understand, uphold and contribute to the soundscape.
- Design sound effects and audio assets for in-game and linear formats.
- Integrate audio into the in-house game engine using audio middleware, in-house proprietary tools and scripting.
- Partner and collaborate with non-audio team members to create the high-quality audio that supports the game’s vision and audio direction.
- Edit dialog and music, mix and master assets and deliver within project milestones.
- Record, edit and organization of source material and sound libraries.
- Troubleshoot issues and bugs related to audio content.
- Complete relocation support including VISA
- Competitive compensation package
- Free games!
- Health care allowance
- Pension Scheme
- Companywide social events!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!