This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Online Shooter Games
OPM are working with an multi award-winning developer industry leading developer, who set the benchmark for their online game genre enjoyed my millions around the world! They are seeking a Social Media Manager to join their team based in Amsterdam.
The successful candidate will administrate and strategise the tone of voice behind all EMEA social media platforms to ensure high levels of reach and engagement.
- Strong experience in social media strategy and management within games
- Bachelor's Degree in related fields in Marketing, Communications, or comparable experience
- Deep understanding of social media management tools and analytics as well as expertise with social promotions, social advertising, and SEM
- Strong understanding of and adaptability to social networking trends, and best practices used in building and maintaining successful gaming communities
- Demonstrated history of maintaining and developing communities on social media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and a strong understanding of appropriate tone and voice for social media platforms and strong time-management skills
- Strong knowledge of the competitive environment of games and their social media presence
- Drive social media strategy and development across several EMEA social platforms including Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook, including others
- Cooperate and engage with cross functional teams to develop social strategy and execute campaigns in EMEA region
- Oversee social media accounts’ design and maintenance
- Contribute to social media risk and crisis management
- Analyse and lead social media KPIs by reporting efforts, and evaluating content performance and sentiment to drive improvement and optimization for EMEA regions
- Provide support to Community team to help engage players through social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube
- Build personality, profile and tone and manner for company social identity
- Help develop social media content and promotions for the community
- Collaborate, establish, and organise the daily work of the social media agency
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214427