Job Type: Permanent
OPMs newest client is in search of an enthusiastic, organised and self-motivated person Social Media Manager to be part of their Marketing team based in Hamburg.
The successful candidate will report directly to the Social Media Director, with solid experience leading ground-breaking campaigns resulting in demonstrable growth across demonstrable growth in followers and engagement in the gaming sector. You will publish day-to-day content on a mixture of established and emerging platforms. You will also, monitor and respond to users as well as analyse metrics and compile reports showing results.
- Degree in marketing or related field
- Strong experience working in social media
- Passionate about PC Gaming
- Willing to travel internationally and to offsite events regularly
- Genuinely collaborative team player with proven experience in international, multi-cultural environments.
- Fundamental passion and understanding of gaming culture, from casual gamers to professional eSports players.
- Fluent in English and German (essential), with exceptional communication, copy-writing and presentation skills, preferably media trained.
- Manage social media marketing campaigns and day-to-day activities.
- Develop relevant content for the company’s target consumers.
- Help to, generate, and manage all published content.
- Monitor, listen and respond to users.
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions.
- Develop community and influencer outreach efforts.
- Help oversee the design of content including: Social media graphics for Facebook cover, profile pic, thumbnails, ads, landing pages, Twitter profile, Blog, etc.
- Help to design, create and manage promotions and social advertising campaigns, integrating it with the company’s overall marketing plan.
- Monitor online reviews and work with PR manager to respond to each review.
- Analyse key metrics and tweak strategy as needed.
- Compile reports for management (ROI)
- Be an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Monitor trends in social media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy.
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company.
- Analyse campaigns and translate anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising social media, content marketing and social advertising campaigns
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of social media campaigns
- Analyse, review, and report on effectiveness of campaigns to maximise results
- Attend all relevant events and post live updates where necessary
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!