Job ID: #22792
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is excited to announce an opportunity for a server programmer for their team based in Southam. This is a highly influential position and will take a definitive role in the technical road-map, working on new projects and beyond. With strong links and cross-pollination to the wider community of the studio’s software engineering excellence, you will have the opportunity to create, drive and optimize cutting edge in-house technology.
They like to do things their own way, and their highly sophisticated game engine tech is no exception. Developed in house and relied upon to power a raft of AAA core gaming racing titles, their core tech is a never-ending quest for excellence, reliability, speed and capability to drive uncompromisingly world-class game experiences.
Reporting to department producer or stakeholders you will be an integral part of the team developing and enhancing technology including server side. You will work closely with the code and database programmers.
• Strong understanding of C# & the .NET framework.
• Familiarity with RabbitMQ or similar pub/sub messaging technologies.
• Database design and development experience with SQL and MongoDB.
• Web service development with technologies such as ASP.NET WebAPI to create RESTful web services.
• Appreciation for software craftsmanship, architecture and design for writing flexible, robust and testable code.
• Understanding of common security concerns associated with Web development
• Experience with source control and working on projects as part of a team.
• Familiar with agile methodologies.
• Familiar with automated build / deployment pipelines (TeamCity) and writing build scripts in powershell.
• C++ development
• Passion for gaming.
Categories: Programming , Technical
If you are interested in the idea of bringing unique characters and worlds to life, then game animator jobs are…
One of the most important jobs in game development is that of a game programmer. Without this role, any story…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom