OPM is excited to be working with one of the largest independent mobile developers in Scotland. In a few years since their inception, they have grown to a team of over 100 people and their casual and mid-core, mobile, tablet and social games have been downloaded over 60 million times!
Due to their continued growth, my client is looking for a Senior/Lead Graphic Designer to lead, mentor and manage their Graphic Design team which supports the development of the brand marketing initiatives of their development studio and products, creating all the banners/assets and videos for their recruitment and marketing campaigns.
- Lead the Marketing Designers and Video Art teams through the project’s conception, development and delivery, developing concepts and positioning for user acquisition campaigns across multiple games (using existing game art)
- Coach, mentor, and provide career path guidance to the team
- Drive the creative brainstorm sessions to guide the conversion of marketing creative ideas into effective art and copy, directing and assigning workflow while supervising and implementing design process for materials such as emails, logo development and community engagement
- Incorporate marketing data to help drive ongoing art direction and creative process
- Support the lifecycle of a game from soft launch to worldwide launch and beyond
- Oversee the task delivery from design team members, be accountable for the quality of final handoff and meeting deadlines whilst providing necessary artistic/vision guidance thorough documentation and frequent feedback
- Communicate high level business and process directives to team with direction from Head of Marketing
- Experience as a Senior/Lead Artist or Designer or Art Director in marketing/advertising design (preferably in the F2P games industry) managing creative people with a track record of “raising the bar”
- High proficiency in fine art, illustration, and animation fundamentals and tools (Photoshop, After Effects, Illustrator, and Premiere Pro) and motion graphic design (preferably 3D)
- Excellent communication, leadership and project management skills with use of tools (Confluence and Jira)
- Ability to prioritise a team’s workflow & juggle multiple clients and projects, working in a variety of styles managing multiple art disciplines in a team of varying skillsets and experience levels
- Ability to present to senior management and communicate to all levels of leadership across disciplines
- Drive to consistently improve as an artist and mentor with a creative, flexible, collaborative and innovative attitude
- Able to inspire and motivate others through projects and in day to-day work whilst maintaining a level-head, a logical approach and reliability
What’s on offer?
As well as a competitive basic salary, my client also offers relocation assistance for internationally-based candidates. This is a great opportunity for a talented creative leader to flourish in a strategic role, playing an important role in the branding of my client’s top games.
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary dependant on their skills and experience.
To apply or for further information about the role please contact Emma on +44 (0) 1206214415 or mail a copy of your CV to email@example.com