Job ID: #1525
.As our client expands their team and ambitions, they are looking for a talented Senior Writer with a strong understanding of drama, dialogue, and story structure. You will have significant experience in incorporating such understanding into mission or quest writing and narrative design for AAA games.
• You will pitch compelling ideas for quests, factions, and backstories.
• You will write quest dialogue, ambient dialogue, story outlines, and faction documents.
• You will develop narrative designs for quests, gameplay activities, and game features.
• You will support teams throughout the studio with their narrative needs while advocating for the game’s emotional arc.
• You will mentor junior writers, helping them level up.
• You have extensive experience as a writer in games (other relevant media might also count).
• You have writing experience on at least one shipped AAA game title, preferably more.
• You have a background and/or training in dramatic writing and story structure.
• You possess extensive knowledge of stories and narrative design in other games.
• You are proficient with prompt revisions based on rapidly evolving feedback.
• You have the strong desire to embrace and evangelize a rich, complex game world and story.
The successful candidates will receive a competitive salary dependant on their skills and experience.
Categories: Creative , Design
Do you have a passion for promoting unique, artistic and creative titles made separate from big studios? If so, then…
If you have a passion for games, know multiple languages and want to help bring games to wider audience, then…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom