OPM was working with a company specialising exclusively in immersive VR military training simulations.
You will be working with specialists within AI and ex-military training specialists,
If you are looking for a role that keeps you at the forefront of VR solutions please get in contact for further information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- • Lead the design, development, architecture and implementation of the project.
- • Work with and advise Senior Leadership on the development of the project.
- • Interface with technology strategist and other team leads to fully understand all programming tasks for the project.
- • Liaise with remote development teams to aid project delivery.
- • Work independently to implement new functionality when needed.
- • Able to adapt quickly to new coding environments and programming standards
- • Responsible for refining and supporting best practice programming standards across remote programming team.
- • Analyse team performance.
- • Work with other team members to implement complex systems.
- • Provide accurate schedules and estimates for completing tasks on time.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- • Extensive software development experience within the VR industry.
- • Experience managing programming teams.
- • In-depth experience with UE4.
- • Advanced C++ programming skills.
- • Familiar with modern practices of object oriented programming and processes.
- • Excellent team management skills.
- • Self-motivation / Collaborative ‘Can-do’ attitude.
- • Flexible approach.
- • Ability to work independently, but aware of when additional input is required.
- • Excellent organisation ability.
- • Excellent written and verbal communication.
- • Creative thinking and enthusiasm for innovation.