Job ID: #25245
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client was founded by industry veterans with a vision to create a new fantasy based MMO RPG. Their team is growing, and they are now ready to hire a Senior VFX Artist who enjoys challenging VFX pipelines and creating beautiful VFX. In a small team environment, you will have a real impact on the game!
· Games industry experience in a similar position as demonstrated in your portfolio
· Solid Experience using Particle Systems in Unreal Engine (Niagara preferred)
· Proven background working on AAA games
· Experience working in collaboration with multiple teams across art and tech.
· Work alongside the Art Director to create VFX that bring the game to life
· Ensure that the standard of your work is of the highest quality, judging it by its function and appearance in engine
· Take ownership of your tasks including both VFX creation and problem solving to optimise performance.
· Help grow the team
· A competitive salary
· Support with relocation if required
· Opportunity to work in a highly experience team of game devs
· Have a big impact on a new IP
· Other benefits and perks are in the making!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 412!
Categories: Art , Creative
Royal Leamington Spa
Saturday 23rd October 2021 marks the second World Esports Day from The British Esports Association aiming to promote the global…
OPM are heading back to Develop:Brighton this year to attend the conference and awards! Nearly half the team are making…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom