Job Type: Permanent
Project: Multiplatform Games
Our client is looking for an accomplished, enthusiastic and self-motivated Senior VFX Artist to join their Brighton based team working on an exciting, new and unannounced project.
The worlds they create are crucial to their games and in delivering fantastic experiences to players. Together with 3 studios, 150 people, 8 projects (and studio dogs!), they offer world-class projects with a unique studio culture to ensure their teams feel empowered and inspired
- Extensive production experience as a Senior VFX artist in the games industry working on cutting edge AAA console titles.
- Advanced skills in games development software such as Maya & games engines
- Understanding of shaders and the rendering pipeline as it relates to VFX.
- Understanding of Houdini, a distinct advantage.
- In-depth knowledge of VFX principals and good sense of timing and staging.
- To be a creative thinker and problem solver with excellent communication skills.
- Have the ability and willingness to accept and follow directions, and to collaborate productively with others.
- A VFX reel demonstrating outstanding visual and technical ability.
- An exceptional eye and drive for quality and detail.
- Makes a significant and direct contribution to the creation of bespoke, original and industry leading VFX for AAA console.
- Understands the value that VFX can add to all aspects of the player experience.
- Creates set piece events, ambient and gameplay related VFX that give each product unique character.
- Partner’s closely with the technical teams to deliver an efficient, stable, state of the art VFX pipeline and consistently strive for excellence that demonstrates work at the cutting edge.
- Is a champion for VFX and constantly look for opportunities where your work can enhance the game.
- Pre-Visualise’s and prototype cutting edge VFX techniques.
- Documents & communicates clear technical guidelines for VFX creation and real-time implementation to the team.
- Maintains and communicates a strong knowledge of innovative game production technologies and the capabilities/limitations of these technologies as they relate to the project goals.
- 23 days’ annual leave entitlement including studio closure over the Christmas period and an additional day of annual leave for each year’s anniversary working
- Generous Team Project Bonuses
- Company Pension Scheme
- Private Medical Insurance & Dental
- Group Income Protection
- Visa & Relocation Package
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214412!