Job ID: #23048
Our client is a globally successful console and PC game company founded in 1995 and based in Europe. This AAA studio is known for creating cinematic blockbuster action games that break media boundaries, pushing the limits of 3D character technology, storytelling and visual effects.
As a Game UX Designer you will work in close collaboration with multiple teams to ensure the best user experience for players.
• Collaborate with Game Designers on game features and controls to create a fluid and consistent player experience
• Come up with simple and user-friendly solutions to complex design problems and usability issues
• Design flows and layouts for the game’s user interface
• Communicate designs effectively through the use of wireframes, mockups, prototypes, etc.
• Work closely with UI developers to help get designs implemented into to the game
• Create functional prototypes to iterate designs
• Work closely with User Researchers to identify areas of improvement for the game
• Help establish and strengthen company-wide UX practices and methodology
What we expect from you:
• Proven experience as a UX Designer
• Proficiency with design tools (Sketch, Axure, Balsamiq, etc.)
• Strong portfolio design projects
• Solid understanding of design principles like information hierarchy, layout, typography and color
• Excellent English communication skills
Ideal candidate will also have:
• Experience with game production pipelines and tools
• Interest or background in visual design
Categories: Art , Creative
We’re speaking to a lot of people who are uncertain about their rights post-Brexit. Below is a quick rundown of…
What do Unchartered, Metal Gear Solid, Mass Effect, The Last of Us, The Witcher, Bioshock and Red Dead Redemption have…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom