This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented Senior UX Designer to join their team.
The successful candidate will have a range of experience working on UX for AAA projects and are able to bring this knowledge to the team
- Prior experience as a Senior preferred although extensive prior experience also considered
- Robust experience working on AAA console and/or PC titles in a UI/UX role
- Full development cycle on at least 1 shipped AAA title on console/PC
- Robust experience in UI/UX and an impressive portfolio of work
- Strong experience in relevant tools ie Photoshop, Illustrator, Visio, Adobe XD etc
- Excellent communication, organization, mentorship, time management and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor/Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- Work closely with the Lead UI/UX Designer
- Mentor junior team members, supporting their learning
- Delegate smaller tasks to juniors and coach them through them
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Be able to follow schedules and manage own time to achieve results
- Be autonomous and able to own tasks while exploring their scope and possibilities to find new solutions
- Use your experience to help determine priorities for tasks and estimate their scope
- Follow the project vision and guidelines, ensuring your work supports and informs them
- Experience of producing extensive wireframe iteration on Features
- Experience of producing a wide range of Flow diagrams to support and explain Features that the team can use and follow
- Ability to present designs to a range of stakeholders and able to bring them along, whilst also be open to constructive feedback
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!