Our client is an exciting new game development studio. They are on the lookout for seniors developers who want to build the next generation of games in a human sized, very independent team setup. Their teams will decide what games to make, how to make it and when to launch it or kill it. Whatever it is on Mobile, PC or consoles.
Their awards-winning Art Services, allow game development teams to stay small, fully independent and focus on making great games. Their game development teams will have access to the same artistic production quality as the one they provide to their partners.
- Strong knowledge on Unreal Engine 4
- Extensive professional game development experience.
- Organized and a team player.
- Have shipped a game.
- Strong experiences with IOS and ANDROID
- Fluent written and spoken English or French.
- Experience with Xbox series, PS5 would be an asset.
- Implement game functionality as per design.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and implement solutions
- Optimize game code when needed.
- Collaborate with game designers and artists in a very independent team setup.
- Flexible hours – Employees are given the trust, freedom, and flexibility to manage their personal and professional lives.
- Lunch coupon card – They are in France, this one is a must
- House full access – Play rooms, Cinema room, events, masterclasses and receptions !
- Team events – Team buildings and parties !
- Remote friendly – They are flexible with your location and work balance between office and home
- You do you – Team members decide how they wish to perform their tasks and have the possibility to openly share their ideas, develop new processes, and test concepts.
- Common sense – Fewer rules and more common sense. Processes sometimes can be appropriate, but often they slow things down. Fewer rules are liberating for people and autonomy leads ultimately to better games.
- Information Belongs to Everybody – Company data will be available to everyone in the whole company. The more informed you are, the more conscious decisions you can make and the more ownership you feel towards the work.