Job ID: #25230
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPM are working with a New Zealand based Games Developer looking for a Senior Programmer to join a talented team of Developers to work on a range of exciting up and coming titles!
You will be working closely with designers and artists to lead a dev team from prototypes to final world-wide releases of existing and future/new IPs and titles.
The studio promotes a fun, dynamic and diverse culture
Are you an experienced programmer with demonstrable Unity skills, looking to help drive the success of an independent ambitious studio?
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• Extensive industry experience within the mobile sector with shipped titles.
• A passion for producing robust, flexible and extendable gameplay systems in tandem with designers and artists.
• Extensive and demonstrable Unity experience.
• Practical experience across multiple systems e.g. Networking, Graphics, Sound, UI, Animation, Economy etc…
• Excellent verbal communication skills and a drive to get the best from everyone on a team.
• Understanding of and an ability to communicate the balance between technical & design choices and a willingness help resolve any conflicts to provide the best player experience.
• Some experience of leading a commercial team beneficial.
• Have a positive and enthusiastic work attitude and a team player who can integrate well into a fun work culture.
• A competitive salary
• Wellness Days
• Gym Membership Allowance
• Medical Cover
• The chance to be instrumental in the success of a growing and ambitious studio
Categories: Programming , Technical
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom