Job ID: #23068
Our clients create competitive real-time team multiplayer games that can be played in four-minute sessions.
Their first game has already attracted more than 25 million players in Early Access and is on track to become an entertainment product that will be enjoyed for years to come.
This is a unique opportunity to be among the first employees of a multicultural studio with industry-changing
ambitions, backed by leading investors.
• Working on few features and modifying existing ones
• Participating in full software lifecycle development – designing, coding, code reviews, debugging and documenting
• Supporting Dev, Art and QA by creating tools required
• Profiling of the game and finding cause of performance issues
• Several years of experience in creating mobile games with the Unity game engine from inception
• through post-launch support and content expansions.
• Excellent understanding of OOP and C#
• Experience in designing and maintaining modular game architectures in Unity
• Shipped titles on both Android and iOS platforms
Required tools/tech experience:
• Unity (ideally 2018+)
• Dependency Injection
• Unit Testing
• Realtime multiplayer experience
• Experience in MVC, MVP or MVVM
• Qualifications / additional training:
• Degree in Computer Science or equivalent in work experience
Categories: Programming , Technical
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we are running a Rocket League tournament to help raise money for this…
As part of OPMjobs’ MS-UK 925 Challenge, we have set up a digital raffle to help raise money for this…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom