Job ID: #26065
OPM’s client are currently seeking an experienced and talented UI / UX Designer to join their passionate and talented team.
The successful candidate will be bringing experience and expertise in UI / UX Design to work on their multiple award-winning title.
· Previous experience creating user interfaces and artwork for video games.
· A strong portfolio, demonstrating relevant artistic skills.
· Experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows.
· Previous experience in the Adobe suite, Illustrator, photoshop, Aftereffects and XD.
· Previously worked on an MMO title.
· Work closely with the Lead Creative on helping shape the look of the project.
· Work on visual identity; in-game UI, font, UI/UX Vision statement, etc.
· Design UI/UX of emerging in-game features.
· Relocation packages.
· Free to use on-site doctor.
· Tax-free monthly transportation grant.
· Mobile phone grant & tax-free mobile usage package.
· Flexible working hours.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!
Categories: Art , Creative
OPM will be at Develop:Brighton for the conference and awards in July! This year, Kim, Daniel, Darren, Hannah, Jackie and…
Are you passionate about video games and want to try creating your own for a living? The gaming industry is…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom