Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior UI/UX Designer – AAA FPS Project – Guangzhou, China
Location: Guangzhou, China Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #23900 Posted: 1 year ago
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
- Offer interaction ideas for products. Possess in-depth understanding of product functions and how to deliver them in the game
- Recognize limitations in game interaction, research independently and optimize game interaction, work on immersive interaction and offer smooth and pleasant user experience
- Collaborate with teams of UI Designers, Artists, and Engineers, ensure the final quality of product.
- Deeply understanding of interaction design, expert professional skills.
- Excellent teamwork with game designers throughout the design process, deliver design ideas with UI Artists and Engineers.
- Bachelor’s degree or above; excellent ability to make design ideas to reality
- Excellent understanding of design methodologies and flat style; excellent understanding of tactile experience, audio and visual experience, game interaction, art style, backstory and how to deliver the plot; good aesthetic taste;
- Good experience in mobile device or game UI/UX design area;
- Rich game experience and research experience in triple-A games, familiarity with FPS (shooter) game is a plus;
- Ability to grasp users’ requirement and logically analyze
- Expert insights for user needs and logistics
- Excellent visual, verbal and written communication skills
- Skilled in Photoshop, Illustration, Flash and other relevant software, Mastered in work flow, mockups methodologies
- Passion for user-centered design; Passion for games
- Strong ability to learn, observe, and catch the latest design trends
- Multilingual preferred.
Categories: Art , Creative