Job ID: #1982
The Senior UI artist is responsible for the aesthetics of the UI in OPM’s Client VR games. Working closely together with Game Designers, you also play a vital role in the UX design, ensuring the user is guided through the experience by clear and beautiful visuals.
• Define the UI visual style and document this in a style guide;
• Contribute to UX design process by making mock-ups, wireframes etc.;
• Create and animate 2D and 3D UI assets and implement these in the game engine;
• Safeguard an optimal end user experience.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• Extensive experience as a UI/UX artist in the game industry;
• Expert understanding of UI visual tools like priority, weight, form, color etc.;
• Experience in 2D and 3D content creation for UIs (Photoshop and Maya preferred);
• Experience with implementing UI content in Unity and/or UE4;
• Great affinity with the UI/UX field and virtual reality.
BONUS SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
• 3D modeling and/or animation background;
• Concept art skills;
• Passionate about games with an ability to analyze competitive products for their strengths and weaknesses.
• You are highly communicative;
• You are not afraid of creative clashes;
• You think outside the box;
• You can adapt to different visual styles;
• You are a creative & methodical thinker.
Categories: Art , Creative
We’re speaking to a lot of people who are uncertain about their rights post-Brexit. Below is a quick rundown of…
What do Unchartered, Metal Gear Solid, Mass Effect, The Last of Us, The Witcher, Bioshock and Red Dead Redemption have…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom