Project: Mobile Games
OPMs client is looking for a talented Senior UI Artist to join their team.
The successful candidate will be someone with strong user interface art skills and will have solid experience in building user experience for video games.
- Extensive experience as Technical Artist for the games industry.
- Robust experience working on mobile games for Android and/or iOS.
- Solid Unity experience, especially with canvas.
- Attention to detail, meticulous and organized working habits.
- Experience designing for mobile devices of varying screen sizes.
- Assist with optimization and debugging to fix the issues raised by testers.
- Develop an understanding of best practices, production pipelines and workflows.
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, or comparable image editing software.
- Experience running complex art pipelines and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to stretch working times, responsibilities, and work under pressure when necessary.
- Ability to multitask and adapt easily to change.
- Experience with shader development in game engines is a plus.
- Ability to work with and create technical documentation.
- Good artistic skills (proportion, color, composition).
- A great ability to think creatively to overcome technical challenges.
- Good communication with the UX / UI team, Developers, Game Designers, Producers, and Art Director.
- Push the boundaries of both implementation capability and what's possible in terms of quality, surpassing our competitors.
- Work with artists and engineers to create and implement art within Unity and add technical solutions.
- Provide hands-on support to artists and engineers in regard to asset performance and validation.
- Implement and polish the game’s UI, particle effects and animations in Unity.
- Review implementation processes and identify opportunities for tool improvements and automatizations.
- Solve challenging technical issues in the asset pipeline.
- Collaborate with developers and testers to diagnose and resolve in-game problems.
- Help the art team to optimize their assets and processes.
- Collaborate with partner studios to share technology, workflows and best practices.
- Provide feedback to the team to ensure quality, consistency and technical UI best practices.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!