OPM is excited to be working with this leading studio who focus on creating high-quality F2P games with high-end graphics using their own technologies.
- Creating memorable user-centred visual design solutions.
- Owning all phases of the visual design process from conceptual design/development to execution and implementation.
- Working closely with team leads to establish and maintain the design integrity of the game experience end to end.
- Interpret analytics, user research, and testing – apply findings to design solutions.
- Translate customer and business requirements into viable visual concepts.
- Contribute to the evolution and strategy of design policies and practices as they apply to the implementation of standards, interaction, colour, typography, artwork, and all other visual/interactive expressions of the user experience
- Interface with key internal client and project stakeholders to ensure the visual design reflects customer needs and consistency
- Develop expert-level knowledge of competitive and complementary products/experiences and bring new ideas to the team
- Experience in visual design solid experience in the interactive design field (console or mobile preferable) and creating design to dev documentation (wireframes, style guides and specifications etc.).
- Able to apply expert level design judgment on form, perspective, colour, line and values/contrast & translate rough concepts into working models and prototypes.
- Experience using Adobe CC family products.
- Able to adapt and operate within a variety of creative styles.
- Aware of global trends and creative influences and how they translate to your work.
- Bachelor’s degree in design or a design related field is a bonus
- Strong verbal, written, and visual presentation skills
- Understand and articulate the value of visual design and brand within a business context
- A persistent positive attitude that champions collaboration and contributes to team morale.
- Online portfolio to be included with your application is required
- Discretionary annual bonus and contributory pension scheme.
- Zynga Stock Unit allocation from day one
- Private healthcare & 6 months fully paid maternity and 3 months fully paid paternity leave.
- Flexible working hours & 23 days holiday.
- Free fruit & soft drinks and casual dress every day!
- Childcare voucher and cycle to work schemes we run.
- Summer/Christmas parties and Happy Hour in every Studio, every Friday.
Don’t miss out on an amazing opportunity! Please send your cv and portfolio to email@example.com today!
Claire Ramshaw | Creative Division | OPM Response Ltd | www.opmjobs.com
Direct Line: +44 (0) 1206 214413 | Email: firstname.lastname@example.org | Skype: Claire.Ramshaw.opm
Three-time Develop Award Winners
RECOMMEND A FRIEND – Refer a friend to OPM and if we successfully place them in a new permanent role you will receive £300.