Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior UI Artist – Dublin – Mobile Games
Location: Dublin, Ireland Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: # Posted: 4 years ago
My client is a very successful mobile game developer based in Dublin. Their first game has performed very well and been downloaded by Millions. They are now developing our second title, based on a phenomenal IP, launching in 2017.
- Deliver intuitive and rewarding user interfaces to millions of players, for all new game features.
- Design fully responsive user interfaces, that work seamlessly across multiple mobile devices.
- Creating wow moments with rich UI animations and motion graphic skills.
- Concept, create and validate UI designs (from user flows through to release).
- Work closely with our Game Designers and UX Designers, to continuously evolve user flows.
- Assist in rapid iterations and testing various ideas, using wireframes and sketches, in-engine mockups etc.
- Create clean and easy to implement UI assets, which can seamlessly move straight over to the development team and into production.
- Innovate and try new things – and always push the quality bar on every single topic.
- Solid UI experience in the Games industry on mid to hard core mobile titles. Preferably Sci-fi.
- Extensive experience in commercial UI experience.
- Previous experience with motion graphics and animation essential – coming up with new ideas, not just for how the UI is done, but actually implementing how it’s animated.
- Fluent in using Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Aftereffects).
- Excellent experience in mobile UI and designing across multiple devices.
- Experience working in Agile (Scrum).
Categories: Art , Creative