This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console/PC Games
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior UI Artist to join a studio evolving the games industry by being different.
As you the Senior UI Artist, you will work closely with their Leadership Team to create, develop, and deliver high-quality concept art, preserve the established vision.
- A demonstrated track-record in delivering exceptional UI experiences from start to finish in a Senior or similar role
- Extensive experience developing UI Art for games
- Outstanding visual design skills regarding colour theory, shapes, layout, and typography with great sensitivity to user-system communication
- Ability to come up with creative ways to get around challenges and an ability to clearly articulate reasoning behind those decisions
- Internally driven and proactive, with a deep passion for establishing and maintaining great user experiences and stunning visual design 2D and 3D illustrative ability both freehand and technical vector art skillsets with talent utilizing 3D packages for developing rendered icons and visuals
- Proactive in learning and developing your skills to the next level Development experience on a range of platforms including console and PC
- Knowledge in animation and special effects (After Effects / Flash or similar)
- Advanced understanding using Adobe Suite (After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop)
- Experience using Unity / Unreal UI engines
- A portfolio displaying strong foundational graphic design/iconography skills
- Robust experience developing UI Art for games
- Work directly with the art and design team to concept, experiment, explore and develop a wide variety of game UI styles and assets, including buttons, icons, frames, and menu designs
- Produce and work within a broad range of styles from bright casual games to hardcore gaming genres
- Design astonishingly polished User Interface art assets that are flexible and efficient, to a high quality and in a variety of styles Iterate and refine designs and assets to continually adapt to market trends and visual styles
- Work with the publishing team to create store-ready sales and promotional art assets
- Familiarity in mentoring and fostering creativity in other growing artists
- Help oversee and support the UI team and work closely with Lead Artists
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 417!