Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior UI Artist – Console/PC Games – Manchester
Location: Manchester, United Kingdom Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #23860 Posted: 2 months ago
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Our client is looking for an exceptionally skilled UI/UX Artist.If you’ve got a portfolio showing a love for creating sci-fi and futuristic scenes with a broad range of User Interfaces that helps bring life to a game world.
- Extensive experience working on published video game titles or similar
- Thorough understanding of UI pipeline from concept to completion
- A deep understanding of what makes a successful design in the context of games
- Ability to follow artistic direction and a drive to push graphic design quality
- Expert level of Adobe CC apps experience
- Experience using current-generation game engines (Unity/Unreal 4)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Able to prioritise and multi-task
- Ability to work in a team, under deadlines and time constraints
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation
- Experience in UX
- Experience in game optimisation techniques
- A strong interest in design and typography
Categories: Art , Creative