Sorry! This job has been filled, so can no longer accept applications.
Senior UI Artist – 9 Months Contract – AAA Games Studio – London
Location: London, United Kingdom Salary: Negotiable
Job ID: #23519 Posted: 3 years ago
Our client is looking to add a Senior UI Artist to its family of staff on a 9 month FTC. They are looking for someone who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title on the next generation platforms. The ideal candidate will possess the ability to work together with a team of developers in creating high quality user interfaces to deliver an intuitive and enjoyable experience.
- Work with the Directors and Leads to determine the functionality and features of the User Interface.
- Collaborate and liaise with Artists, Designers, and Programmers in the implementation of a clear, exciting, and intuitive User Experience.
- Develop and communicate visual concepts and functional prototypes.
- Conceptualise, create, and apply high quality assets consistent with the established art style direction throughout the entire project interface.
- Iterate on design & user feedback to develop and polish features to a high standard of visual and functional quality.
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with UI authoring tools and implementation
- Wireframing Experience
- Prior UI design experience, preferably within the games industry.
- Able to demonstrate a Player-focused approach to design with a strong understanding of core UI and Usability principles.
- Strong graphic design skills – particularly layout, iconography, typography, and colour theory application.
- Motion graphic skills.
- Ability to push quality while maintaining technical performance.
- Positive attitude and able to work well within a diverse team in a dynamic, collaborative and iterative setting.
- Awareness of current interaction and design trends.
- Self-motivated with excellent time management.
Categories: Art , Creative