Job ID: #23523
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Job Title: Senior Tools Programmer
Job Location: London, UK
Job Type: Permanent
OPM are excited to be working with this AAA console games studio in London who are looking for an exceptionally talented Senior Tools Programmer who is ready for the challenge of producing a AAA title. This role will involve development and maintenance for art and design workflow tools, including the World Editor, procedural LOD generation and more.
· Good knowledge of C/C++ and software architecture.
· Good understanding of 3D maths and game technology principles.
· Experienced in developing asset and world building tools alongside artists and designers.
· The ability to design and implement re-usable systems inside a large code base.
· Worked on a minimum of one successfully published game.
· Experience in supporting AAA production workflows is a bonus.
· Unreal Engine experience is an advantage.
· Collaborate with the content authoring teams to design efficient and robust workflows.
· Work closely with the Engine Team to implement efficient and stable backend for the tools.
· Implement content and world creation tools.
· Maintain the content and world creation tools and deal with issues.
· To be proactive and helpful with ad-hoc problem solving.
· Must be a team player and know the importance of listening to others.
· Able to work independently, prioritize and handle pressure.
· Good verbal and written interpersonal and communications skills.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!
Categories: Programming , Technical
We’re proud to be partnering with MCV/Develop to bring you the 2022 30 Under 30 – this time with a…
OPM are finally heading back to Germany to attend gamescom 2022! Kim, Hannah and Jon will be arriving in Cologne…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom