Job ID: #19253
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
My client and I are currently looking for a highly skilled and motivated Technical Artist to work on the development of high profile AAA projects for PS4, Xbox One and PC. The ideal candidate feels comfortable in a team environment and is able to contribute on many levels like research, modeling, texturing and effects. You will work with the Art Director to help manage, research and evolve the art content creation pipelines and act as a liaison between the artists and programmers.
• Experience in the games industry as a Technical Artist
• Basic knowledge of graphics-related programming including shaders and textures
• Expert knowledge of Maya
• Strong knowledge of current 3D graphics techniques
• Strong knowledge of particle systems, environmental effects, cloth simulations, lighting, and dynamics
• High proficiency in technical problem solving
• Scripting experience (Mel or Python)
• Comfortable working independently or within a group
• Shipped game titles as Technical Artist preferably a AAA title.
• Experience working with PS4 and/or Xbox One hardware
• Rigging/IK setup experience
• Photoshop, Zbrush or Mudbox knowledge
• Knowledge of coding (C++, etc) a huge plus
Categories: Art , Creative
Royal Leamington Spa
We’re delighted to support Safe In Our World and help bring awareness to the effects and signs of stress and…
For anyone who has a love of gaming, being a video game tester could be your dream job. However, being…
Copyright © 2021 OPMjobs Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom