Job ID: #23286
Project: AAA Games
This prestigious Swedish game studio recognised for their work creating impressive AAA action games is now looking to hire an experienced Senior Technical Artist who is ready for the challenges of producing a new world class game.
As an experienced Senior Technical Artist you’ll develop the art production techniques and processes that will allow teams to produce cutting edge visuals.
· Experience on AAA titles, with one at a Senior level.
· Experience in PBR theory and implementation.
· A strong understanding of asset creation pipelines and workflows.
· Experience liaising with programming departments to develop proprietary tools.
· Experience and knowledge of PBR systems including Substance Painter and Designer.
· Familiar with shader creation.
· C/C++ knowledge is a plus.
· Python scripting knowledge is a plus.
· Experience in Houdini a plus.
· To author, document and enforce technical standards for asset creation such as 3d modeling, FX and lighting.
· To author, document and enforce production standards such as file structure, naming conversions, rules and guidelines.
· To take ownership of optimisation standards and methods for 3d assets, FX and light.
· To collaborate with leadership to execute product vision.
· To actively work to improve pipelines and workflows related to user experience for people within the studio without requiring explicit direction.
· Competitive Salary
· Relocation Support
Categories: Art , Creative
In 1977, the first video game art came from the Atari 2600 (which required a large heaped spoonful of imagination)….
With the deadline for the UK leaving the EU fast approaching, and the chances of a no-deal exit ever-increasing, it’s…
Copyright © 2020 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom