Job ID: #24454
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs Nottingham based client develops characterful, accessible and innovative action/adventure and racing games for console and PC. They are currently working with some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega. Having been voted as one of the best places to work by GI.biz in 2020 it is great time to get on board with this impressive studio.
· Build-upon, create and maintain art pipelines, identifying and developing new tools and processes
· Help define and meet in-game asset budgets and optimise levels, meshes, materials, lighting, post-processes and vfx.
· Communicate effectively between art and code, providing guidelines, best practices and documentation for workflows etc.
· Keep up to date with new technologies and techniques, current game development practices and utilise this effectively in game production
· A good understanding of real-time rendering, vfx and lighting workflows and pipelines.
· Strong scripting and coding abilities.
· A high level of attention to aesthetic detail.
· High levels of competence with 3d modelling, texturing and animation packages.
· Excellent complex problem-solving and communication skills across both artistic and technical disciplines.
· Extensive experience working on AAA games.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214 412!
Categories: Art , Creative
Our best wishes for a great Christmas and prosperous New Year! We will all be checking our emails periodically over…
With the deadline for the UK leaving the EU fast approaching, it’s important to know what this means for UK…
Copyright © 2021 OPM Response Ltd. Tollgate Business Park, Colchester, Essex, CO3 8AB, United Kingdom