Job ID: #24454
This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
OPMs Nottingham based client develops characterful, accessible and innovative action/adventure and racing games for console and PC. They are currently working with some of the world’s biggest publishers including Microsoft, Sony, Apple and Sega. Having been voted as one of the best places to work by GI.biz in 2020 it is great time to get on board with this impressive studio.
· Build-upon, create and maintain art pipelines, identifying and developing new tools and processes
· Help define and meet in-game asset budgets and optimise levels, meshes, materials, lighting, post-processes and vfx.
· Communicate effectively between art and code, providing guidelines, best practices and documentation for workflows etc.
· Keep up to date with new technologies and techniques, current game development practices and utilise this effectively in game production
· A good understanding of real-time rendering, vfx and lighting workflows and pipelines.
· Strong scripting and coding abilities.
· A high level of attention to aesthetic detail.
· High levels of competence with 3d modelling, texturing and animation packages.
· Excellent complex problem-solving and communication skills across both artistic and technical disciplines.
· Extensive experience working on AAA games.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214 412!
Categories: Art , Creative
Every year, millions of people around the world observe May as Mental Health Awareness Month. During this time, people help…
OPMjobs has partnered with Into Games to showcase 50 talented individuals looking to make a name for themselves in the…
Copyright © 2022 OPMjobs Ltd. 408 Wellington House, 90-92 Butt Rd, Colchester, CO3 3DA, United Kingdom