OPM are partnered with a fantastic F2P Games Development Studio based in Central London seeking a new Senior Technical Artist as they take on more exciting projects.
They are a collective of passionate designers, engineers and artists who all share the same obsession: making action-packed, visually stunning games that can be played and enjoyed by everyone. They develop these games from instinctive, aspiration ideas and themes.
- Extensive experience in a similar technical art position on mobile games.
- Has previously worked on a minimum of two titles developed from start to release.
- Good professional experience with Unity with good knowledge of how to push the engine for mobile platforms.
- Strong Cg vertex/fragment shader writing skills with deep understanding of building optimal shaders for a wide range of mobile devices.
- Strong C# scripting skills with a deep understanding rendering API and experience creating custom editor tools using Unity.
- Experience creating performant particle effects for mobile platforms.
- Environment animation skills.
- Good experience with Maya or other 3D packages.
- Experienced with Photoshop.
- Creating performant new technologies to realise the vision of the art director and to satisfy the requirements of the project.
- Writing shaders for a wide variety of applications including 3D environment assets, particle effects, full-screen post-effects, UI, and more.
- Creating a variety of performant particle effects for both environment and UI applications.
- Creating and implementing environment, UI and character animations.
- Be responsible for the performance of the game, including framerate, memory usage, boot time and binary size, and advise the team on the best way to build optimal assets.
- Creating Unity editor tools to improve the workflow for the art team.
- Maintaining a holistic understanding of all aspects of the technical art for a project, including the render pipeline, asset loading and unloading, UI structure and flow, etc.
- Maintaining asset discipline within the team (making sure naming convention, folder structure, asset size guidelines, etc. are being adhered to).
- UI and character animation/rigging skills
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!